Eternally Grateful

There is a Christian radio station Life 100.3 broadcasting in the central Ontario region where I live. I'm very thankful for it. They have both music and teaching programs. Yesterday while I was at work I had the opportunity to listen to the radio and heard Walk in the Word with James MacDonald. He was teaching about Heaven from The Book of Revelation, the last book in the bible. I was reminded as I listened of  something I had written 5 or 6 years ago. It's not a poem this time but just a short thought.

Consider the immense gratitude we will have for Jesus Christ
as we enter the gates of that Holy and Awesome City spoken of in Revelation ch. 21and 22
knowing we are entering on His credentials not ours.
I've got the same credentials as the lake of sulfur crowd
but Jesus gave me a Holy City V.I.P. pass in His name
when I turned from sin and invited Him into my heart.
He's got one for you too 
so go ahead accept His sacrifice for you
and invite Him into your heart.
You'll be eternally glad you did!
 
 
Eternally grateful.
 
Brian  

Comments