An encouraging song

As I drive to work each day I listen to the Christian radio station in my area "Life 100.3".
The other day I heard a song I hadn't heard before and as I listened to the words its message really encouraged me.
Whether we care to admit it or not we don't always do what is good or say what is true or what is kind. Add to that the fact that we live in a culture that's so easy to get caught up in, a culture that doesn't forgive and measures our value solely by our performance. A culture that says we're only as good as our employers latest review of us or the current opinion our spouse or friends have of us, and it's no wonder we hide behind masks and do our best to not allow anyone to see our faults, flaws and failures.
Thankfully God isn't at all like that, 1 John chapter 1 verse 9 says "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." Thanks to what Jesus did for us on the cross.
 So as I listened to the song "Flawless" by the band Mercy me on the car radio I was deeply moved and wanted to share its encouraging message.

May God bless and encourage you.
Brian


Comments